Wednesday 5 May 2010

My Overall Performance

Overall I am pleased with how my animation had turned out. I have found this module very difficult and knew at the beginning it was not going to be my strong point. I initially chose this fable because I did not have to model a lot of characters as I wanted to keep it simple. However, I did struggle at the beginning to get started and what I did model I decided to start again with. Looking back at the project I feel that I could have done a lot more independent research to get a better understanding of 3D Max Software.


My strengths of this project have been updating my blog as every time I completed something I wanted to blog it so I know what I have done. My weakness has been not spending enough time of the project itself. Towards the end I found it a rush to get finished and even though I have an animation I do not think it is to a great standard. If I was to do the project again I would be more familiar with the software and how to create certain parts such as the skinning of the biped. I do feel more confident in using the software and felt that I have learnt a lot from this module.

No comments:

Post a Comment