Sunday 2 May 2010

Camera Angels

Once I was happy with the animation it was time for me to add a target camera and change its angles. i decided to select a target camera from the panel and implemented it onto the scene. This took some time to set it up because I wanted to experiment with the different views. Like animating I clicked on the auto key on the timeline, and positioned the camera at different angles. I have used close ups, mid shots, low angle shots to show the eagle and the scene in the most appealing way.

I did have one problem at this stage because I created an animation and was pleased with how it looked, however I somehow saved over the finished version!

I was very annoyed because I then had to go back and do it all again. I cant quite understand how I done this because I was saving my work as different files all the way through but that will teach me to not do it again!!


















As you can see the scene looks very dark so I need to add some lighting to it and I think I will use a target light.

No comments:

Post a Comment